“I loved each and every photo you took. The entire experience was completely professional and so much fun. You have such a talent and I’m so thankful I found you. Thank you for allowing me to have something special I can look back on and enjoy for the rest of my life.”
- Kathy M.
RESERVE YOUR CURVES BOUDOIR SESSION!
Your Curves Boudoir or Beauty session is customized to you – and photographed with the experience that comes with working with hundreds of incredible women. I can’t wait for you to see yourself through my lens! We create original fine art images that you’ll treasure. (Oh, and yes, your partner is going to LOVE them, too!)
Every Curves Boudoir & Beauty session in my Virginia Beach, Virginia studio includes:
– A phone or in-person styling consultation before the session
– Full access to the Curves Boudoir and Beauty Closet! – One-of-a-kind vintage lingerie, current season lingerie from places like Victoria’s Secret as well as other great options like sweaters are available for you to borrow during your session. Accessories available for your use include a long wedding veil, jewelry, knit knee socks and several scarves, including an American Flag style scarf.
– Professionally styled makeup and hair
– A 60-90 minute photo shoot in my home studio spaces – beautiful furnished in a mix of lavish one-of-a-kind antiques and modern pieces. You may choose to include 3 outfit changes and a series of “white sheet” photos or 4 outfits total. (Additional outfits can be added, please ask for details.) A portion of Curves Beauty sessions will also be photographed outside. A limited number of outdoor boudoir sessions are available depending on the time of year – inquire for details.
– A gallery of a minimum of 50 fully retouched images to choose from in an online gallery delivered within 7-10 days of your session. (I’m what we call in the industry an “overshooter!” I shoot a large variety of photos per session! This is a great thing for my clients! I show more than twice the boudoir industry standard of images to my clients in their final gallery!)
– A full service album design and review process with a focus on luxury albums typically completed within a day or two of your feedback for the album. No need to wait weeks for your gorgeous album, either! Once the album is ordered, an album turn-around time of 3-4 business days from the printer to your door for most albums! I offer a selection of high end albums in leather, linen and velvet. You can’t replicate these albums at sites like Shutterfly!
– A fun lineup of other products from luxurious glass image boxes filled with your favorite prints to a mobile album app that allows you to share an images with your favorite person by sharing an album-style phone app. 🙂 Be sure to check out all the goodies online!
– A non-refundable session fee of $500 covers everything above and books your shoot day. It is collected in two parts: $275 collected by credit card when we reserve a date and $225 collected on the day of your session. Are you available on a week day? Take advantage of a weekday session and save $25 on the session fee as my way of thanking you for taking time out of your busy week.
– Albums, wall art, gifts, digital files, prints and products are purchased separately. Choose from Four Collections stuffed FULL of the most popular goodies my clients love and at a great value or purchase items A La Carte! Collections start at $599. Payment plans are available with up to 6 months to pay (just ask for details!) and we accept all major credit cards, cash and checks.
Sessions should be booked approximately 3-4 weeks prior to when you’ll need your final products. I often book at least two months out and my calendar is open for the rest of 2017, so please don’t wait to get your date on the calendar!
Please contact me by using the Contact Form on this website for more information and to get your session date reserved! You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org – please include your phone number!
Be sure to join my Curves Boudoir and Beauty Insiders private, female-only group on Facebook – It’s the first place I go when I offer any promotions or model calls! It’s a great way to learn more about what it’s like to experience a session. You’ll find a comfortable, empowering environment!