“I loved each and every photo you took. The entire experience was completely professional and so much fun. You have such a talent and I’m so thankful I found you. Thank you for allowing me to have something special I can look back on and enjoy for the rest of my life.”
- Kathy M.
RESERVE YOUR CURVES BOUDOIR SESSION!
I can’t wait for you to see yourself through my lens! Let’s talk about what’s included in a Curves Boudoir session and about how much you can expect to invest. You get the experience that comes from more than 10 years photographing boudoir sessions. Why does that matter to you? Because honestly, I find a way to improve my work with every session – just as you’d look for an experienced doctor, experience in boudoir photography really matters.
My Virginia Beach Boudoir Studio is a private residence where you’ll find an inviting, relaxed atmosphere and luxurious, classic furnishings.
• A highly personalized boudoir experience designed for maximum client comfort. Sessions are photographed in my Curves Boudoir Studio located in southern Virginia Beach.
• Our “First Date!” – An in-person or phone consultation to so we can get to know one another before your session. We’ll chat about your session and I can provide wardrobe guidance and answer any questions. You’ll also receive support and step by step session planning every step of the way.
• Access to the Curves Boudoir Closet – Clothing, lingerie and accessories in a range of styles and sizes picked to flatter clients of all sizes available to borrow for your session. I am always adding to the wardrobe! (Note: The Curves Boudoir Closet is available to fill in your wardrobe as needed, but you are encouraged to bring outfits of your own as well!)
• Professionally styled makeup and hair – Camera-ready makeup and hair styling by my experienced makeup artists that includes the application of false lashes. We understand that “one look does not fit all.” We customize your look to your comfort zone –from girl-next-door to a full dramatic look.
• Your Photo Shoot in the Curves Boudoir Home Studio – Your photo shoot takes place in two rooms furnished in distinctly classic, feminine and elegant décor that will never look dated or go out of style! Each shoot includes 3 outfits and a series of “White Sheet” photos. You may opt for 4 outfits. (Additional outfits can be added, please ask for details.)
Our natural light studio space is exclusively available to Curves Boudoir clients only and includes an extensive variety of posing options include TWO beds, a couch, multiple chairs, benches and backdrops that can be arranged to your session needs. Your photo shoot is fully customized to your comfort level and wardrobe choices – with complete posing guidance every step of the way. The comfortable atmosphere, expert posing and use of natural lighting combine to create one-of-a-kind, beautiful, flattering AND sexy fine art images you will love!
• Professional, high-end editing and retouching of all images. Clients view at least 50-60 fully retouched images for ordering. This is nearly twice what the typical boudoir studio shows from any session!
A $550 session fee covers everything listed above and $275 of the session fee is collected via credit card to reserve a session date with the remaining balance due one week before the session.
Take advantage of a weekday shoot and save $50 on the session fee as my way of thanking you for taking time out of your busy week!
ALL PRODUCTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY (NOT INCLUDED IN SESSION FEE):
Most clients purchase an album or a Collection (starting at $900) – which gives you multiple products at killer prices! There are 3 big ways to save as well – be sure to ask about this! You can save up to 20% off products when you take advantage of all 3 savings options! I take all major credit cards. I also take Paypal Credit for clients who need flexible payments – it offers clients up to 6 months interest free to complete payments.
NO HIGH-PRESSURE VIEWING APPOINTMENTS
I don’t know about you, but when I’m making an important purchase, I don’t like being rushed or feeling like I’m under pressure. For this reason, I do not require you to view your photos one time during a “Viewing Appointment” before paying for your final purchase. I think it’s important for you to spend some time with your photos. One of the unique things about my studio is my ordering process. You’ll have 4 days to decide on your final order and 7 days to complete payment. This takes the pressure off!
Contact Amy to Receive Full Pricing Details
and Talk About Scheduling Your Session!
You may also email email@example.com or call (757) 219-2856 to schedule your session in the Curves Boudoir Virginia Beach Boudoir Studio!
Be Sure to Join the Curves Boudoir Insiders Private Facebook Group! This is the first place (and usually the ONLY place) I offer specials and model calls. It’s also a fantastic way to get to know me, my clients and what it’s like to experience a session. We are an empowering group of women (only!) who lift one another up.